November 30, 2004

shadows jumping all over the walls

I hate how the anesthetic used by the dentist tends to migrate around my face before fading away; at the moment my left ear, a portion of my nostril, half of my tongue and a little of my jawline are numb and the feeling is most disconcerting.
___
School's ending for a little while, which is nice; I'm looking forward to next term's classes but I also think that I may be stretching myself a bit thin; 5 classes, 2 jobs, working ACF and then the commute will be taking their toll on me. I do have Thursdays off, still, so I might be using it to get as much stuff out of the way as possible.
___
I have actual work parties to attend; there's bowling with Campus Tours tomorrow, and then possibly ISIT Wine and Cheese on Friday (which conflicts with MASS Anniversary, hence possibly). Bowling's going to be fun, but I'm mildly worried about the combination of geeks + alcohol + coworkers. And there's another ISIT party during the break. Decisions, decisions...
___
Two new items on the wishlist, bringing me up to a round ten.
___
Had a dream last night where I moved out, and apart from my parents being all mopey about it, things went smashingly. It appears I'm trying to tell myself something.
___
Also last night I had the strangest feeling I was sleeping next to someone else, when nobody was there. Very weird.
___
Have gained mass, but lost volume. I still need to start swimming again, though; diet changes alone aren't cutting it.

No comments: