a standard updatey post follows:
the fog makes everything seem post-apocalyptic.
I want to pull out the camera, bundle up, and idly take photos while listening to Autechre or Mogwai or something equally quasihuman.
I can't, mostly because my coat's in my closet, and I can't get to my closet, and that's a dead horse and I'll beat it no more.
Things that have happened since Meltdown Monday:
- Costa's birthday, which included:
- surprising her with 21 candles stuck into a pendulum brownie
- jeans shopping, retail hilarity, and Keystonean underwear advice
- the Odyssey
- the Lotus Long Weekend
- Eating chips on Sarah's couch at 3am
- IHOP with Gavin and Collins the next day
- Retail Therapy
- the beginning of Elections Rumor Season.
- a very quiet weekend, filled with sleeping and movies
- a weird non-week of school, in which my classes were either cancelled or missed due to ICBC/lawyer appointments
- a lot of people asking me if I liked guys.
- an unremarkable EA meeting, followed by an oddly frank discussion with a couple of the ambassadors
- me settling with ICBC, which was unexpected
- my last shift at the PNE (forever? I dunno yet)
- my office being fucking freezing due to the floor-to-ceiling window and brock hall's terrible heating
- other stuff I probably should've written down as it happened
the Cliff Notes: down to two jobs, schoolwork all over the place, work work to catch up on, iPod in mail, a fairly slack exam schedule, and no move in sight.