April 09, 2004

more thoughts.

what I lacked in weak-kneed romance and wide-eyed wonder, I made up for in experience.
--

the DJs were awesome, and had constructive comments. Also, Farshad had me dancing after 12 hours on my feet - what more can I say?
--

to everyone who dealt with the beer tent fiasco: fucking amazing work. staying up on plaza was frustrating as all hell; I came out onto the bleachers a couple of times just to look down and keep myself from worrying.
--

running somewhere automatically seems to give you authority; I ran down to will call to give corbett and jayme a hand with the multitudes of people who were demanding refunds (during beer 1 troubles, so Jon couldn't send a runner), and people simply conceded to me because I ran in and sounded all official.

go figure.
--

always nice to see people I haven't seen in ages; I ran into no less than 8 people I hadn't seen in at least two years. they were hammed and I wasn't, but it was still good to see them.
--

watched AWK from the roof. holy shit awesome.
--

when you tell corbett to bite you, he bites you. ask to see the bruise if you don't believe me.
--

to those of you that met my parents: they had a good time, and you're all good kids. apparently.
--

there's more to say; there always is. I can't do a timeline here, it's been a long week, and I'd like nothing more than to fall asleep in my own bed now, which is where I'm headed. see you at ten. or not.

No comments: