March 11, 2004

since I have an CD player alarm clock, I thought I'd make a "WAKE UP!!" mix CD, and post a tracklisting here, so you can all see what I'm listening to as of late.

  1. Blur - Country House
  2. Blur - Coffee and TV
  3. Blur - Parklife
  4. Four Tet - Spirit Fingers
  5. Ellen Allien - Push
  6. MGB - Going All The Way
  7. Matt Good - Double Life
  8. Matt Good - Bright End of Nowhere
  9. The Cansecos - Faster Than You Go
  10. Broken Social Scene - Stars and Sons
  11. Broken Social Scene - Cause = Time
  12. 187 - Pittsburgh
  13. Squarepusher - Windscale 2
  14. Squarepusher - Smedley's Melody
  15. Doves - Sea Song
  16. Doves - There Goes The Fear


now, for the fun bit - if you had a choice, what would you wake up to?
also first person that remembers which tags I just used gets a copy of this CD. or of the OMGWTFBBQ mix; their choice.

No comments: