June 03, 2003

stuff's been difficult as of late; my sister's father-in-law died, I can't seem to find a job, my mom's back is getting worse, my brother's shoulder requires surgery, we're moving to surrey, and all sorts of random other dumb shit.

I have, however, clung (rather stubbornly) to the belief that once I rode this out, things would get better.

I think it just started doing that.

got an email today from Sony of Canada - I half-expected it to be spam, because I'd entered a contest on their website - and of course, they wanted my email address - so I gave them the spare. I check it once, maybe twice weekly, and it's always overflowing with crap. Surprisingly, this wasn't more of the same.




Hello Gerald,
Congratulations on being selected to win one Net MD party package, each party
package consists the following prizes:
1 DJ headphone model number MDRV500DJ
1 USB speaker model number SRST100PC
5 mini discs
Thank-you for your participation in the Super Track Attack Contest!
Attached is the release form for the Net MD party package.

Please print, fill out and sign the release form. Please mail and fax the
completed release form by 5:00 PM EST Tuesday June 17, 2003 to the following:
Sony Style - Super Track Attack Contest
blah road
blah, ON
blah blah blah

Fax this release form also to (no number for you!), Attention: Sony Style - Super
Track Attack Contest .
<>
Your prize will be sent to you within 6 weeks of the receipt of your completed
mailed release form by Sony Style.
Have a great day!
Best regards,
Tammi
Sony Style Canada
customersupport@sonystyle.ca
(no number for you!)


Thank you for your continued interest in Sony products, and good luck!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.




for those of you that are curious, here's the product pages for the things I won.
the headphones
the speakers
the blank MDs

No comments: