October 27, 2004

so, dilemma.

it's a small one.
I should be receiving this scarf that I won in an eBay auction in the next couple of days, and I'm somewhat enthused. Never entirely understood why things coming by mail are automatically more exciting, but that's neither here nor there.

However, I got this email today:
Hello there! This might come off as an odd request, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in selling the scarf from the auction you just won. It is EXACTLY like the one I lost three years ago... one that went quite beautifully with my old winter coat. Please let me know. If not, enjoy your new scarf! Best regards, Scott

I understand the power of sentimental value, and I'm pretty sure I could make a small profit off this guy... but what if I like the scarf?

No comments: