April 01, 2005

terrible work habits, volume 1

at about 5:12, I got this message:

graham says: do me a quick favour?
gerald` - last! friday! shift! says: shoot
graham says: ditch work for ten minutes, run over to hebb plaza and chug a free RBF beer for me
graham says: I won't make it tonight
gerald` - last! friday! shift! says: ...the things I do for you.
graham says: just go
gerald` - last! friday! shift! says: haha
gerald` - last! friday! shift! says: done
graham says: hot
[ten minutes pass]
gerald` - last! friday! shift! says: back!

so, yes, if you saw me in that ten minutes, wondered why I was in a huge rush and/or toasting Graham, it's because I was technically at work.

whee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lad.

Jon said...

That was pretty hilarious. Even over the internets.