it's that time again:
"Ten Things I've Done That You Haven't, Mwa, etc."
- never eaten beef.
- had someone appoint themselves as my mentor.
- gone snorkelling in Fiji.
- gone to a Shakespeare festival in Oregon only to fall asleep halfway through the "all's well that ends well".
- survived three car accidents in eight months.
- been flashed while at work. at a chocolate store. in Metrotown.
told Kazzer's tour manager that no, in fact, they couldn't play an acoustic set up here.(graham was there)
- managed two campaigns in the AMS elections, which resulted in enough weight loss and change in mood that my parents entertained the notion that I was on some sort of drug.
- written a Chemistry final, seen Andrew WK, and moved out of Vancouver all in one day.
- given panties with "well, shit" stencilled on the back as a birthday gift.
- been trained to forge a signature which I was then paid to reproduce.