although I tidy up my room fairly frequently, I hadn't gone the whole nine yards for a while, digging things out of corners and under the bed before (for the most part) throwing them out.
did one of those today, and found all sorts of stuff; the most interesting/bizarre of which is listed below.
- Spencer handbills (both 2004 and 2005)
- Spencer's Best Diplomat award from the Model UN
- my old PNE contract
- a Hard Hat Area sign I stole from Vanier during the summer
- every backstage pass I own (ACF 12/13, Welcome Back 2004, Radiohead 2003)
- an unused stencil with a quote from High Fidelity
- a postcard from Paige
- the I (map of Hunan) Hunan stencil I used for Gavin's birthday shirt
- a 64 megabyte stick of PC100 RAM
- a postcard from British Sea Power
- a bunch of stickers used to identify the party of a scrutineer during the federal election, including (among others):
- the Marxist-Leninist Party
- the Reform Party
- the Bloc Quebecois