June 26, 2004

woo!

I don't know why Sarah and I end up making such exciting drinks (we last collaborated on the Gerald Special), but I'm not going to complain.

anyway, last night we created something that is still nameless; we were too busy enjoying the thing to dub it properly.

    combine:
  • 1-2 oz gin
  • a healthy squeeze of lime
  • half a can of Citrus Splash 7-Up
  • a splash of orange juice
    garnish with a lime wedge, and enjoy.

a Gerald Special?
    in a martini glass:
  • 1-2 oz vodka
  • splash of cranberry juice
  • splash of orange juice
  • top with 7-up

hanging out at Costa's was fun; hadn't seen some people in ages, and although I missed out on Karl getting shot in the face (with a suction cup arrow), it was bitchin'.

also formulated plans for the night in which I smoke, drink, and gamble - haven't done all 3, and I keep intending to... suggestions, anyone?

No comments: