July 29, 2003

microentries: 1 of many.

bleargh.

dinner at payne's was fun, car ride home wasn't.

"do you want a ride home?"
"do I have a choice in the matter?"

---

welcome to blogging, naf.

---

psycholology undergraduate advisor = suck.
"go to room 2527 for drop in appointments."
get to room 2527, there's nobody there.

----

stupid rechargeable battery.
if I'm editing on the MD (dividing tracks, shortening tracks, adding names, etc), and the battery dies (usually I have it plugged in while editing, but I didn't because the battery meter was at 3/4ths), then I've effectively wiped an MD. this is what happened last night.
luckily, it was only the gaudy-ass mix disc (the disc is gaudy, the music is mixed), but it's still annoying.

---

writing cover letters is a pain in the ass.

---

note to V: who won the pool?

---

No comments: