April 12, 2003

web survey/quiz, courtesy of Spencer (see list to left for link)

-B A S I C S-
[my name is]: Gerald Jagdishwar Deo
[height?]: somewhere around 5'10" these days
[in the morning i am]: happy to get out of my house, unless I'm stuck at home for the day.
[all i need is]: to get rid of the rack of bangles
[love is]: yes.
[if i could see one person right now]: it's not the same without a posse.
[i'm afraid of]: other people running my life.
[i dream about]: the future. I have the strangest deja vu at times.

-H A V E . Y O U . E V E R-
[pictured your crush naked?]: no.
[actually seen your crush naked]: no.
[been in love]: who hasn't?
[cried when someone died]: death, no.
[lied]: what the fuck sort of dumb question is that? of course I've lied.

-W H I C H . I S . B E T T E R-
[coke or pepsi]: coke.
[flowers or candy]: candy, because it doesn't make me sneeze.
[tall or short]: it's all contextual.

-W I T H . T H E . O P P O S I T E . S E X-
[what do you notice first?]: eyes, then laugh.
[last person you slow danced with]: one of my best friends, at grad.
[worst question to ask]: if you were a man and I was a woman, would you do me?

-W H O-
[makes you laugh the most?]: Graham, Spencer, Dingwall, Virginia, Jayme, Emily and Owen.
[makes you smile]: Paige, V, Naf, Payne, Scottford. oh, and Jenn Lau, because I get to embarrass Chris Eaton.
[gives you a funny feeling when you see them]: Chris Eaton. exchanging threats is fun!
[who do you have a crush on?]: I'm not telling.
[has a crush on you?]: ignorance is bliss.
[easiest to talk to]: Naf, Spencer, Payne.

-D O . Y O U . E V E R-
[Stay on aim, waiting for someone special to IM you]: no. I'd call.
[save aol/aim conversations]: on trillian, so it happens automatically.
[wish you were a member of the opposite sex]: no, from a strictly aerodynamic standpoint.
[cry because of someone saying something to you]: not recently.

-H A V E . Y O U . E V E R-
[fallen for your best friend]: yeah, but we worked it out
[been rejected?]: of course. ASS.
[rejected someone]: see above.
[used someone]: not for a long time.
[done something you regret]: yeah.

-W H O . W A S . T H E . L A S T . P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: my brother, in Las Margaritas.
[hugged]: Payne.
[kissed]: My mom.
[you instant messaged]: Spencer.
[instant messaged you?]: Random girl from my BIOL 140 class.
[you laughed with]: Payne, during the ride home.
[you yelled at]: my brother.

-D O . Y O U / / A R E . Y O U-
[color your hair]: No.
[habla espanol]: enough to say that I don't.
[smoke cigarettes]: No.
[obsessive]: A little.
[could you live without the computer?]: yes, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun.
[how many people are on your buddylist?]: 65 + whatever I haven't ported over from ICQ, which would make it something like 200.
[what's your favorite food?]: I prefer not to restrict myself.
[drink alchohol?]: yes.
[like watching sunrises or sunset]: it's who you're with that matters more.
[what hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?]: emotional.
[trust others way too easily?]: Not really.

-C U R R E N T S-
[Clothes]: plain gray t-shirt, black shorts with grey stripes down the side.
[Mood]: refreshed.
[Music]: Radiohead - 2 + 2 = 5
[Taste]: mucus - I hate colds.
[Hair]: yes.
[Annoyance]: how the new antenna on my phone refuses to go in.
[Smell]: none - cold.
[thing I ought to be doing]: studying, cleaning, sleeping...
[Desktop Picture]: picture I took in the car at night.
[CD in CD Player]: CDs, pah. I have both Doves albums in the MD.
[DVD In Player]: whatever "best of" random indian movie star my mom watched last....
[Color Of Toenails]: transparent.
[Refreshment]: water.
[Worry]: exams, health, summer being stupidly long.

-A R E . Y O U-
[Understanding]: I like to think so.
[Open-minded]: see above. or below. whatever you feel like.
[Arrogant]: try not to be.
[Insecure]: at times...
[Interesting]: try to be
[Hungry]: Nope - I think my mom thinks I haven't eaten all week.
[Friendly]: yes.
[Smart]: yes, but it's outweighed by the giant slacker in me
[Moody]: Yes but I hide it well.
[Childish]: in a good way.
[Independent]: I try.
[Hard working]: when motivated.
[Organized]: when motivated.
[Healthy]: I was raised on curry.
[Shy]: Only with women that I'm interested in and only when it comes to saying I'm interested.
[Difficult]: only when it's amusing
[Bored Easily]: depends on the activity
[Messy]: I'm teenage, and male. that's a given.
[Thirsty]: A little.
[Responsible]: working on it.
[Obsessed]: here and there.
[Angry]: about certain things
[Sad]: largely contextual.
[Happy]: more often than not.
[Trusting]: Yes.
[Abby]: o_O
[Talkative]: depends who
[Original]: I try
[Ignored]: when I want to be.
[Reliable]: as much as possible.
[Content]: not. at. all.
[Optimistic]: have I argued with the parents yet?
[Deep thinker]: sorry, what? I spaced out.
[Self-disciplined]: getting there.
[Sleepy]: no.
[Lonely]: I could do with company, yeah.

No comments: