March 30, 2007

the more things change...

...the more they stay the same.
This marks four years of blogging, of ups and downs recorded for some sort of posterity, and as much as I think sometimes that it's pointless and indulgent and wholly unnecessary, I've continued regardless and there're no signs of stopping -- maybe it is a good idea.

funnily, my problems remain pretty much the same: parents don't like me doing Fair, my sister drives me mad, I hate the bus, and I don't know what I'm going to do with my life.
there are new twists, but at the core, it makes me wonder if I have changed as much from my seventeen-year-old self as I like to think I have.

Anyway: onwards to Year Five. I hope it's better than Year Four was, because I really don't want to think about the alternative.

PS: leave a comment re: your favorite/most memorable post. I'm curious to see what you all say.

No comments: