June 27, 2006

I'm not dead!

...I want to live!

haven't posted for a while due to work (90 hours! 6 days! one festival! I'm a professional now!) as well as Debutante Ball preparations and whatnot (ps send me your photos) and continuing the job hunt, but rest assured that the Coles Notes are slowly being compiled.

anyway: came home Saturday night to discover that my sister had bought four guppies to keep Jack and Aaron (my pet fighting fish who live in separate bowls) company. I didn't think this was a good idea, but decided to let it slide, probably because I was too tired to deal with it.
The guppies were put in, two to a bowl, yesterday, and seemed to have acclimatized as of last night. As of this morning, though, Jack and Aaron were chasing their respective guppies around the bowl, leading me to change their names from Mike and Palmer (for Aaron's guppies) to Sherry and Logan, and from Tony and Curtis (for Jack's guppies) to Nina and Saunders.

and yes, there is a theme.

No comments: