March 29, 2003

and it's three for the first day.
done nothing all day, in fact, I spent a good chunk of today reading Something Positive, one of the most incredibly offensive and amusing webcomics I've seen in a good long time.
damn you, Spencer!

the only other thing I've done is make a new MD containing both albums by The Doves.
I'd love to go off about who they are, but I don't know either.

but I was having a nice uneventful Saturday, when my (married) sister calls home, says something to my dad, which results in him and my mom hauling ass out to her house. It's not very far away, but them dropping everything and leaving is weird as fuck. I don't like this, because my brother-in-law is being an absolute jerk, and I would like nothing more than to set him straight.
With a hammer and live sewer rats.

As far as I know, he's being an ass about a lot of things, stemming from the fact that my sister was engaged before she met him. Normally, I'd understand, but I don't think it should be a problem WHEN SHE TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS THE DAY SHE MET YOU.

really, now. grow up. you're married. let it go.

I should mention something; even though my sister is a fair bit older than I am, I'm still very protective of her. Weird habit, I know, but it makes her feel a lot better about stuff, and given what she's dealing with, anything I can do is good.
did I mention she's losing her job?

random, random thought: does anyone else find foie gras as gross as I do?

No comments: