October 06, 2003

whistler was spent getting to know people better.
it's interesting how much fun you can have when you're not vomitatiously ill.

  • new kids are pretty cool; I'm still not quite adjusted to being That Guy Who Knows Things.
  • old people are incredibly funny; I got in on the Cock Talk this time around, and I was blown away.
  • games of I Never start to suck when it turns into oneupmanship
  • Hey Ya!! = instant dance party, no matter what time.
  • tweed jackets = mad fun.
  • head-in-lap chats = also mad fun.
  • sexual hand signal-based drinking games and well-mannered history reps = SHOCKA CARL!!


there's more; there's always more, but it's the kind of thing that comes in bits and pieces.

---
at council today, I joined promo committee and the yearbook/archivist thing, which means it's time to get back into design.
someone point me in the direction of current design trends, please.

No comments: